We are delighted that Ofsted has continued to judge King Edward's as a "Good" school. Some of the key findings:
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- Since the previous inspection, decisive action has been taken to improve the school.
- The quality of teaching and learning is now much improved.
- Pupils said they are extremely proud of their school and grateful to their teachers for “all they do for us”.
- Pupils are polite and extremely smart in their uniform.
- Pupils are known well by staff. An enormous amount happens to make sure pupils are cared for and they feel safe in their school.
- Pupils are making good progress. More pupils are achieving the highest grades at GCSE.
- Highly skilled staff are sensitive in their approach to the care and support for pupils, this care and support is palpable.
We are already working on our next steps and we are ambitious as we aspire to become outstanding.
Our doors are always open for tours and we would welcome anyone who is interested in visiting us to find out what Kind Edward’s can offer your child.
Timing of the Academy Day
- 8:40 - 8:45 Registration
- 8:45 - 9:00 Form Time/Assembly
- 9:00 - 10:00 Lesson 1
- 10:00 - 11:00 Lesson 2
- 11:05 - 11:20 Break
- 11:20 - 12:20 Lesson 3
- 12:20 - 13:20 Lesson 4
- 13:20 - 13:50 - Lunch
- 13:50 - 14:10 Dret Reads Aloud
- 14:10 - 15:10 Lesson 5