At King Edward VI Academy we recognise the importance and value of parental involvement in the life of the school. We believe that education is a collaborative enterprise and for a student to realise their full potential they must be supported by amongst others, parents, carers and staff. By working together with the Academy in an active and positive partnership we can make your child’s secondary experience a success. As an academy we are therefore committed to establishing and maintaining an effective and purposeful working relationship between the school and home.
We will communicate largely via the weekly newsletter, MCAS, My Child At School APP and via the website. We will also use email as appropriate.
Academic Year 2022/2023
- NEU Industrial Action Parent Letter KEVI 5th and 7th July
- KEVI Term 5 Sport Newsletter
- NEU Industrial Action Parent Letter KEVI 2nd May
- NEU Industrial Action Parent Letter KEVI
- SLGA Stamford Construction Trades 17 3 23
- Ofsted Outcome Letter 2023 02 23
- OFSTED Report King Edward VI Spilsby
- 10254812 King Edward VI Acade 138783 Final PDF
- NEU Industrial Action on 01 02 2023
- Scarlet Fever Raising Awareness Letter 002